City 1016 @IIFA awards in Macao! - The awards night and US! - Part 02
The first awards were presented in 2000 at The Millennium Dome in London, United Kingdom. From then onwards, the awards are held at locations around the world signifying the international success of Bollywood. Since 2000, the event has expanded from a one-night event to a three-day celebration, hosting various events and activities relating to the Indian film industry. The award ceremonies are held in various places around the world:
These awards honour films from the previous calendar year. Amitabh Bachchan was the Brand Ambassador of the IIFA until 2010. In its 10th year (2009), five special awards were introduced: Star of the decade (male and female), Movie of the decade, Music of the decade, and Director of the decade.
View more random threads:
- Deepika Padukone sporting mini-skirt in...
- Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
- Bipasha and John at PVR to watch Inception
- Child Artist Amrita Prakash....grown up and...
- Sushmita Sen (01)
- Aishwarya forgets where she came from
- Antra mali
- Salman Khan at the launch of 'Beyond Luxury'...
- BIPASHA discusses ATIF ASLAM
- 'Quick Gun Murugan' makes an appearance on...