Behroze began his career from Radio Pakistan as a Radio presenter, In the late 1970s, he started his acting career by starring in a "Live" television children's play Dadajan Nanajan. Behroze has appeared in a number of television commercials. He has also done many stage plays, including Mirza Ghalib Bandar Road Par. Mirza Ghalib Bandar Road Par was the famous play of Khawaja Moinuddin. This play was the earliest of Behroze's plays and introduced him to the TV viewers throughout Pakistan in early seventies. However, he achieved fame through the PTV play Khuda Ki Basti, in 1974 where he played the role of Nausha.
Although he performs both serious and comedic roles with ease, however, he is mostly renowned for being the comic relief. Among his successful TV serials is Tanhaiyaan. It was Qabacha, the role he played therein, that endeared him to many households.
Behroze Sabzwari received the Pride of Performance on 23 March 2009 for his services to the Pakistani television industry for more than 40 years.
Behroze Sabzwari visits Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital
View more random threads:
- Ali Zafar ties the knot wth Ayesha...
- Margaret Qualley Looking Good @ The Nice...
- BAREEZE winter collection in stores now
- Azizi and Imran Khan together
- ARIEL WINTER's in West Hollywood
- Aditi Rao at Big Star awards
- Kadurat - Drama serial at Hum Tv
- Maahira khan , what a beauty she is
- Carol Bellucci - rising pop star from Brazil
- Dia Mirza gets married to Sahil Sangha