In a street there are 5 houses painted 5 different colors. In each house lives a person of a different nationality. The 5 homeowners each drink a different beverage, smokes a different brand of cigarettes and keeps a different pet.
THE QUESTION : WHO OWNS THE FISH?
Hints for solution:
1. The Brit lives in a red house
2. The Swede has a dog
3.The Dane drinks tea
4. the Green house is on the left of the White house
5. The owner of the Green house drinks coffee
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall has birds
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhills
8. The man living in the center house drinks milk
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who has cats
11. The man who has horses lives next do the man who smokes Dunhills
12. The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer
13. The German smokes Prince
14. The Norwegian lies next to the blue house
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water
Albert Einstein wrote this riddle in the early 20th century. He said that 98% of the population would not be able to solve it.
See if you can figure it out: