Kim Kardashian Announces New Fragrance

She's always been so kind and accommodating with the paparazzi. But yesterday, Kim Kardashian was showing signs that she wasn't such a big fan of the shutterbugs anymore.
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" hottie was spotted out and about in Hollywood, California doing some shopping and running some errands.
And much like her celebrity colleagues who have been wearing "I Want More Privacy" t-shirts, KK was sporting her own message - "This is not a photo opportunity" - on the front of her shirt.
Meanwhile, according to Kim's blog, she's in the development stages of her own signature fragrance, and she hopes to have it on the shelves of your local department stores by Mother's Day 2009.
She wrote, "It has always been a dream of mine to start my own perfume business, since I love to mix fragrances together and come up with new and different scents! I hope you understand my total excitement as I let you, the readers of my blog, become the first to know that I am creating my own fragrance!!!"