Pakistan's air force has its first combat-ready female fighter pilot.
Flight Lieutenant Ayesha Farooq, 26, is the first of six female fighter pilots in the force to pass the final exams to qualify for battle.
She will now fly missions in a Chinese-made F7PG fighter jet alongside her 24 male colleagues in Squadron 20.
'I don't feel any different. We do the same activities, the same precision bombing,' said Flt Lt Farooq.
Speaking at the Mushaf base in north Pakistan this week, the fighter pilot, from Bahawalput, Punjab, said: 'In our society most girls don't even think about doing such things as flying an aircraft.'
View more random threads:
- Ali Zafar voted 4th sexiest man in Asia...
- 2015 Glamour Women Of The Year Awards in NYC
- Mehreen Raheel
- Alexandra Daddario and her magical eyes
- sabina pasha High Quality photos
- Aishwarya on Red Carpet
- Melissa Benoist ( Supergirl panel at Summer...
- Sanam Saeed with pediatric patients at...
- Jayam Ravi's wedding reception
- Real Face Of Amir Liaqat Behind The Camera