1: I look after my health: Mind and body are one. When I am in good health, I am full of energy and I will attract positive thoughts.
2: I read positive words daily (it can be books or quotes). I saturate my thoughts with positive thinking, positive words and ideas, and ultimately I will have a storehouse of positive-producing thoughts to which I can turn for refreshment and renewal of my thoughts.
3: I am happy with what I have. Happiness doesnt depend on what I have. Very little is needed to make a happy life, it is all within myself, in my way of thinking. I enjoy life with what I have while I pursue to get the things I want in life.
4: I Accept everything about myself and I love myself. I do not lose courage in considering my own imperfections. Im proud of what I am and who I am, and Im just going to be myself.
5: Dont worry, be happy: Most of the time the things that I worry about never happen. So why think about it. Instead I use the time to do some creative thinking on how to be happier in life.

Name:  21 july 2013 (29).jpg
Views: 363
Size:  205.6 KB