Olives And Olive Oil
The olive is a species of small tree in the family Oleaceae, native to the coastal areas of the eastern Mediterranean Basin as well as northern Iraq, and northern Iran at the south of the Caspian Sea.
Olive oil is a fat obtained from the olive.
The oil is produced by pressing whole olives.
It is commonly used in cooking, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and soaps and as a fuel for traditional oil lamps.
View more random threads:
- Two-headed Honduran Milk Snake
- knowledge shapes your personality in the...
- Palestinians and Jewish Land
- Giant Matchsticks
- Mining haulage for the 21st century
- Microsoft using pirated softwares
- Man Modifies Its Bicycle To Go Upwards
- The world spent $1735 Billion on war in 2012
- Psychology Facts The Reason Behind Your...