Once we see that everything is impermanent and ungraspable and that we create a huge amount of suffering if we are attached to things staying the same, we realize that relaxing and letting go is a wiser way to live. Letting go does not mean not caring about things. It means caring about them in a flexible and wise way. Jack Kornfeld
View more random threads:
- Raindrops are the bravest
- urdu - iss chirya say seekhain
- Enjoy Every Moment
- Mos Def Freestyling!! He was SNAPPING!
- when you stop chasing the wrong things
- elderly Man Killing It To Rihanna
- urdu - Yaar - Bulleh Shah
- best way to let out your emotions
- Its called business
- Heart touching - If You are Pakistani Must...