Unknowingly, you are constantly carrying expectations, hopes and desires of what should happen to you, what you would like to experience and what you would like life to give you. In those moments, when you are letting go of all these different expectations, these are the moments of grace when you are having a glimpse of wholeness, of a silent heart. Thyoar
View more random threads:
- A revolution impossible without a...
- Dragons can be beaten
- First Look at The Eye Tribe at CES 2013
- The best road to progress is freedoms road.
- Those Were The Days
- Live a life of love
- This Man Going Off On Wendy's For Giving Him...
- Five Things I Learnt after Moving to...
- A heap is made from grains.
- What are you avoiding?