Went up to the Northern Territory in central Australia to see Alice Springs and also visit Ayers Rock (Uluru) took the Phantom but this time took more photos but took a little video. Was very windy at the time up there so these are just a few clips. I actually climbed Ayers Rock and took the Phantom up but the winds were too strong to fly ... pity what a great view and Phantom footage up there would have been fantastic. Wire rope was used for the jello issues but the video used on this I tried the warp stabilisation on Premiere Pro so still working out the settings.
The colour of the rock is true and no colour correction has been used on these video clips.
View more random threads:
- RT's Host Exposes Hypocrite Media and...
- Epic fail & win compilation april 2014!
- Brussels, Belgium
- Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Movie Part 2 - Yash Raj...
- dancing baby cute funny lucu
- FIFA World Cup Records
- How to Memorize Fast and Easily
- foolish adventure
- The Iraq war: Did Tony Blair deceive us?
- Our heroes are back!