World’s First Solar Speedboat
The Czeerz MK1 is a Dutch-made speedboat that relies only on solar energy, which makes it the first solar speedboat. The 10 meters-long boat reaches the speed of 30 knots which isn’t bad at all for this kind of vehicles. It has a light, carbon fiber shell covered with 14 square meters of solar panels that power an 80 kilowatt engine. Only thing this thing lacks is space, u can only get 2 people in it and they wouldn’t be very comfortable. But after all it’s built for speed not comfort.
View more random threads:
- Samsung Duos D780 Gold phone For Russian...
- Chinese iPhone Clone Gets TV Spot
- 5 megapixel Samsung G800 leaked
- Switching from Blackberry to iPhone? Read...
- Zune Contact Concept
- Nokia 7070 Prism
- Sony Ericsson G705 Phone
- Bertolucci Diamond Watch
- AT&T Fuze Pre-Production Unit Spotted
- How To Make PPC XV6700 PDA Phone Works As...