Take a Jeep CJ-8, put a Honda Acura 3.7-liter V6 in the back to provide 305 hp, add a fiberglass hull, retracting wheels, and a jet boat drive and you've got the new Panther from WaterCar, which it claims is the world's fastest amphibious car. Capable of doing over 80 mph (127 km/h) on the road and 44 mph (70 km/h) on the water, the Panther is equipped with a long-travel off-road suspension that allows access to less user-friendly lakes. The appearance of the Panther takes after the Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler, with a stretched wheelbase that provides extra interior room.
View more random threads:
- Mtx Jackhammer Escalade show truck (Vid)
- Debut of the Special Edition Land Rover...
- Major Tahir Baati got the precious "Unimog"...
- Honda vezel
- army auction jeeps in multan
- The Silk Trail 2013 expedition welcomes Paul...
- With its four corner air suspension system
- Car Wallpapers (Part 10)
- The Empty Quarter Challenge.
- Viper twin turbo 1900 hp 7.99 1/4 mile