The Free State of Saxony is a landlocked federal state of Germany, bordering the federal states of Brandenburg, Saxony Anhalt, Thuringia, and Bavaria, as well as the countries of the Czech Republic and Poland.
Its capital is Dresden.
It is the tenth-largest German state in area, with an area of 18,413 square kilometres and the sixth most populous of Germany's sixteen states, with a population of 4.3 million.
View more random threads:
- Grooming Session for Breast Cancer Patients...
- True facts about pencil and eraser
- 18 ANSWERS OF THE HOLY PROPHET - MUST READ...
- The power of brain
- The Giant Leap
- Snow plow train
- Interesting Psychological Facts
- Electric Car for Disabled
- How It's Made - Flashlights
- Very Interesting Psychological Facts