Gigabyte Netbook M912V Tablet PC For $699
Gigabyte today launched a new Gigabyte Netbook M912V tablet PC that comes with a 8.9-inch swivel touch screen display and Intel Atom 1.6GHz processor with Intel 945GSE chipset. The tablet also adopts 2.5 inch 160GB SATA hard drive, 1GB DDR2 RAM, Express Card slot, optional HSDPA, and a built-in 1.3MP webcam. Other features include 3x USB ports, dual 1.5 watt speakers, Bluetooth, and 802.11b/g wireless. The Netbook M912V will be available later this month for $699.
View more random threads:
- AMD Introduces Phenom X4 9950, 9350e and...
- 3G Mobile Phones - The advance generation...
- RAmos iTV Does CMMB Mobile TV Standard
- E-series with Nokia E66 and E71
- Zero Cell Phone Case
- Celleden Ultra Compact Bluetooth Headset
- Samsung W510 - First Bio-Plastic Materials...
- Mini Robot Cleaner
- Samsung announces 8 megapixel cameraphone
- Product Name: ALC007