Mirza Ghalib – Jagjit & Chitra Singh
Mirza Ghalib is the Amitabh Bachchan of Urdu Poetry. You haven’t read Urdu Sukhan if you haven’t read Ghalib. The essence of his poetry to me is his philosophy and how he extends the Ghazal from being a Love Poem to encompassing a vast array of ideas and sentiments.
Every Ghazal singer worth his salt has tried to sing Ghalib, but no one matches the purity & simplicity of Jagjit’s compositions. These Ghazals are from Gulzar’s TV Series called “Mirza Ghalib”. Nasseruddin Shah did a splendid act as the ill-fated poet. Ghalib is not easy to perform, but here is Jagjit’s Masterpiece for your pleasure.
View more random threads:
- This mobile will never die!
- Matrix On Windows: Take The Red Pill - Get...
- AmmA Means Mother: Directors Cut
- Laloo Parshad Live Funny Speech in English...
- Funny water accidents
- The Homecoming | A Short Film
- Aishwarya Rai - Jeena isi ka naam hai - Video
- World’s Largest Shark: 7-Metre-Long ‘Deep...
- Ye kuche ye galiya - Pyasa
- Braveheart or No Brain Dumb