It is not the body, nor the personality that is the true self. The true self is eternal. Even on the point of death we can say to ourselves, “my true self is free. I cannot be contained. Marcus Aurelius
View more random threads:
- Already Perfect
- Best Poem of 2005, written by an African Kid
- Children are educated.
- In the beginning the universe was created.
- Jis ko Tum se Sachi Mohabbat hogi. . .
- If we believe tomorrow will be better we can...
- Supporters of P.T.I Khanewal [rabia iqbal...
- Three sides of the story
- Full Form Of Love..
- I want Love