In 1994-1995, Sahmat commemorated the 125th anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi's birth with a yearlong series of events that invoked Gandhi's quest for a secular India, a sovereign nation, and universal compassion.
View more random threads:
- Ellen Found Some Interesting Toys
- Squirrel Playing
- Braised Beef with GARLIC!
- The Most Insane Polyphonic Collage You Will...
- Love Story 2050 The Game
- Amitabh Bachchan 7 rules of Success |...
- FIERCE AMBITION - Motivational Video
- When you hear your favourite song
- Girl with longest hairs
- Just for Laughs - Escaped Spider