drove around to witness the Sandy River flooding in Oregon and arrived at Lolo Pass just as the road was about to wash out. It was amazing to see such natural destruction. We watched the Sandy River take down countless 50 foot tall trees, ripping them off its banks and swallowing them up. Amazing.
View more random threads:
- Living Root Bridges of India
- Purple Flower Bloom
- Levitate Shaq | Criss Angel BeLIEve
- Man builds a robot looks eerily like...
- Minecraft Creeper Origami
- World's Largest Aircraft Ready for Takeoff
- Do You Really Swallow Spiders When You Sleep?
- Chinese parking
- Elvis Presley Unchained Melody
- Slow Motion Crash Test - Side View