MWg Zinc II Smartphone Available in the US
MWg just announced that their Zinc II smartphone is now available in the U.S. It will sell as an unlocked device and should be compatible with GSM carriers. It packs an interesting number of features (see specs in the full post), but a high-resolution display (beyond 320x240) is lacking. On the good side, it has WiFi-G, 3.5G and a SiRFStar III GPS chip (that’s a really good one). The killer is the price: at $749, I really don’t know who’s going to buy it. Heck, you can have an iPhone 2 for less than that, and this is almost as expensive as the BlackBerry Bold… MWg,
View more random threads:
- S-Series Wooden Cellphone
- Pomegranate Phone Concept
- Kf510 by LG Now on Virgin Mobile - LG KF510...
- Cherish Your Special Moments: T.photo720...
- Motorola MotoYuva W270 Phone Builtin MP3...
- Alien Mouse Concept
- Konftel 300IP Conference Phone
- Baglady 2.0 Tech Handbag
- MP3 Player controlled by Eyes
- 3 Offers New Facebook Phone