Hole Concept Phone Designed by Chi Shing Lo Uk University
Dubbed as the Hole Phone, this concept phone was designed by Chi Shing Lo, a student at the UK’s De Montfort University. The handset comes with a hole which doubles up as a view finder when used as a camera, a charging point which uses inductive charging technology, and also for transferring data.
View more random threads:
- R/C Spy Video ATV-360
- The Terminator Hand
- More LiMo Handsets On The Way
- Nokia 5320 offers HSDPA and N-Gage at...
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28 Digital Camera
- Clocky Robotic Alarm
- DVD Zabady VD-J713CW
- fitbit surge smart watch
- Samsung i8510 Primera : The 8 MP Feature...
- Cyber Commander Remote Flash Trigger