A cruise up the Jinjiang River presents a stunning view of the fascinating stone formations unique to the Danxia Mountains. Chosen by UNESCO as a world heritage site, China's world famous geopark offers a scenic wonderland. Explore a 105-acre Buddhist monastery including magnificent buildings and 690 statues at the Buddhist
Caverns. Hike the "Natural Ladder" at the spectacular Grand Canyon of China.
View more random threads:
- Fun with Budgies
- Ohhhhhh big goose bumps
- View from Monal Restaurant, Islamabad
- Imagine - Panflute
- Welcome To The International Space Station!
- Banned Coke Commercial
- Pay it Forward-The Secret to Success!
- The Truth Behind Pixar
- When an EX fighter pilot gets to fly the...
- Very close to death.. very close !!