Red Bull Air Race pilot Hannes Arch, had the speed to win on Sunday and was just ahead of Ivanoff at the first interval. But then a pelican punctured a gaping hole in his horizontal stabiliser shortly before the midway point. Arch said he was startled by the bird hit and was then unable to properly level his wings through the next Air Gate. It was a costly two-second penalty that dropped him behind both Ivanoff and Bonhomme.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- 6 Microwave Hacks To Make Your Life Easier
- Funny commercial
- Does Knuckle Cracking Cause Arthritis?
- Al-Asma-ul-Husna (99 Names of Allah/God)
- The Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays
- A Miracle Health Drink
- Just Awesome
- Fifty Fifty - 07
- Natural Ways to Detox Your Body With
- Every Pakistani should watch this