"What if we could preserve wild spaces simply by protecting one family of animals?"
This film is for teachers, scientists, non-profits and people interested in bears and preserving wild spaces. This film was made possible by an anonymous donation and was produced in partnership with Wildlife Media.
What's good for bears is good for people and the planet.
View more random threads:
- skater crash
- The Real Story of Water
- President Obama's Visit to Ghana
- Memorable creations of wedding cake
- Cut tomatoes like a boss
- Smart Sealer - Idear
- Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement...
- Shahid kapoor and ayesha takia Complan...
- Mysterious Giant Plant: Mount Kenya National...
- Tara Stiles: Yoga Weight Loss & Balance...