Whether for breakfast, lunch, or any time really, this refreshing Indian drink, is sure to cool you off and fill your tummy.
-4 ripe mangoes (Alphonso is possible)
-2 cups plain whole fat yogurt
-1/2 cup milk
-Pinch of fresh ground cardamom
-3.5 TBL sugar
Kitchen aid blender
1) Cut mangoes, by first cutting along the pit on both sides. Then make cross-hatch incisions, trying not to cut through the skin. Then pop out the back side and with a knife, cut the individual mango pieces.
2) Now add the rest of your ingredients to the blender, which include: -mangoes -yogurt -milk -cardamom -sugar
3) Pour and serve cold. You can drink it as is, or garnish with crushed pistachios.
Artist: Lata Mangeshkar & Mohd. Rafi
Title: Main Chali Main Chali
View more random threads:
- CREEPIEST Websites
- Waheedology : Episode 1 (The Lost Book)
- How Well Do You Really Know Yourself?
- Amrita Rao-Main Hoon Na Bloopers
- 11-Year-Old Girl Shatters Climbing Records
- shaoib akhter dia mirza leaked photograph
- Easiest Way to Get Precision in Billiards
- 13-month-old Flower Girl ----cute:)
- Shark Vs Shark
- Video Ashutosh Gowarikar Vs Sajid Khan At...