Little Fighter 2 1.9c
Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, DirectX 6.0 drivers
Publisher's description of Little Fighter 2
Little Fighter 2 (LF2) is a popular freeware fighting game for Windows. LF2 was created by Marti Wong and Starsky Wong in 1999. Its popularity has been substantial thanks to its simple yet addictive gameplay, its great replay ability and free at the point of use availability. The game can have up to 4 human players on one computer and 8 characters in network play at one time. Game modes include VS mode, Stage mode (where 1 or more players move through the environment killing increasing numbers and difficulties of enemies), Championship mode and Battle mode (involving mass armies led by a player).
Click here to download
View more random threads:
- Unreal Tournament 2004 demo 3334 (Game)
- Street Challenge - Extreme Velocity 3D 1.4...
- Xcom 2
- Pishtech's Ice Fishing Derby 080708 (Game)
- F1 Racing Championship 1 (Game)
- WW2 Total 1.1 build (Game)
- Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 demo...
- Enigma: Rising Tide 1 (Game)
- Mega Mario 13.6
- Super Mario With Shotgun 1.001