A gentleman, fresh out of gift ideas, bought his mother-in-law a large plot in an expensive cemetary. On her next birthday, he bought her nothing.
She was quick to comment loud and long on his thoughtlessness. The gentleman said only one thing - "Well, you haven't used the gift I gave you last year."
View more random threads:
- urdu - PPP aur voters mein fasilay berh gaey
- Killer Toddler Prank!
- Babies Discovering Things For The First Time
- urdu - aey watan kay sajeelay sayasat danoon
- Super Fails Compilation
- Cute cat thinks it's a dog
- DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT OR WOMEN
- urdu - kesi ajeeb baat hay kay aik party...
- Kiss me...