A successful man is he who receives a great deal from his fellow men, usually incomparably more than corresponds to his service to them. The value of a man, however, should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive. Albert Einstein
View more random threads:
- We are inclined to believe those whom we do...
- Why do we shout...?
- Take time to...
- With great power comes great responsibility.
- Ignorance is a bliss
- Cheaters never prosper.
- Tales from the Panchatantra
- If you steal from a thief you also have a...
- Life is not always beautiful
- Stop comparing yourself to others