the world's cheapest and easiest refrigerator to make, it uses minimal resources and runs completely without electricity. It's called a zeer pot, or the pot-in-pot and was rebirthed by Mohammed Bah Abba, who put the laws of thermodynamics to work for mankind.
The zeer pot, is just two simple pots, one pot smaller than the other.
The smaller pot is put inside the bigger pot, and we fill the space between with sand. We wet the sand twice a day and cover the top with a wet towell to keep warm air from entering the interior.
Things You'll Need:
Two clay (terracotta) pots, one larger than the other
Cloth to cover the pots
Clay, cork or other material to plug holes in the pots
View more random threads:
- C'est Beau - It's Beautiful
- More snow and freezing fog forecast
- Brunei's oil 'saving' its rainforests
- Healthy Habits You Need In Your Life
- Most Expensive Hotel in the world - Mardan...
- Babies Taste Lemons for the First Time
- Funny Horse Falls
- Yellowstone National Park
- World's Smallest Car
- Awesome Dance - China Concept