Speaking to NDTV, Arunima Sinha says that every step of the journey to the peak of Mount Everest was painful for her because of her disabled leg. Arunima became India's first amputee and the world's first female amputee to scale Mount Everest. She was pushed out of a moving train after she resisted a chain-snatching attempt by some criminals, as she was travelling from Lucknow to Delhi two years ago. One of her legs had to be amputated below the knee as a result. (Audio in Hindi)
View more random threads:
- INCREDIBLE DANCERS
- See The Invisible
- (warning!!) Please don't watch this video at...
- Jiah Khan and Amitabh Bachchan in Nishabdh
- Rock Garden, Darjeeling
- Amazing fountain at Dubai!
- World's Smallest Grand Piano
- Heart Patients Slow to Change
- Elephant parade hong kong | featured artist...
- Flying Hoverboard