FineDrive Bio hits Korean Market
FineDigital has just released the first speech recognition-enabled navigation device known as FineDrive Bio in Korea, and it will feature some pretty spiffy specifications such as :-
* SiRF V5 chipset
* 900MHz Dual Core CPU
* 7" LCD screen with 800 x 480 resolution
* DMB support
* Dual map (2D+3D or 3D+2D)
* Dual SD memory card slots
* USB connectivity
Most interesting of all is the Fine Speech Recognizer technology that enables users to just search their destinations simply by speaking to it, thanks to a vocabulary of 450,000 words. It will come in 2GB and 4GB capacities, retailing for approximately $490 and $540, respectively.
View more random threads:
- Sony Ericsson brings ‘motion control...
- Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z150 Worlds Slimmest...
- Cryptex Phone Concept
- Samsung W510 - First Bio-Plastic Materials...
- Zotac GeForce 9800 GTX+ Series Graphc Cards...
- Samsung SGH B300 in Blue Announced for...
- World's First Wrist Watch Mobile Phone with...
- O2 drops the iPhone
- CVT Multimedia Center Dock
- Solar-powered PowerPlus Toucan