Age-verification Cameras Fooled
I knew it was a matter of time before those age-verification cameras on cigarette vending machines were fooled, and I'm not wrong. A reporter used a 15cm wide magazine photo of an elderly person in front of the camera, and the machine gave the green light - I wonder what can the authorities do in order to prevent something like this from happening in the future? Why can't they use an ID card or an equivalent which is only available to folks above 18 - wait, kids can just swipe their dad's cards and get away scot-free with that. Well, there are no fool-proof methods, but which do you think is the most effective?
View more random threads:
- Lexar 8GB Platinum II 60x SD Memory Card
- iPod Swing Speaker in Korea
- Google Blinds from Nets2go
- Lanye N70 Mini Projector Phone
- Connext All In One Flexible Smart Device -...
- Nokia 8800 Diamond swanky Looking Mobile...
- Virgin Mobile Offers Shuttle 3G Phone
- CD jewel case safe to trick thieves
- The Force Dynamics 301 Simulator Bring You...
- Algiz 10 Rugged Laptop