Sprint Airave being Readied
Sprint is prepping its Airave device for a July 15 release, where this Internet-connected unit doubles up as a router for Sprint cellular calls. All you need to do is hook the Airave up to your home broadband connection and all your Sprint calls will work over the Internet - great if you happen to stay in a home where there are dead spots all over. This convenience will cost you some money though - $30 for families or $15 for individuals. The Airave will only function in places where there is native coverage, so bringing it overseas isn't a good idea. Good thing the Airave is compatible with all Sprint handsets, and it is not only limited to voice calls but includes data and text messaging as well.
View more random threads:
- Acer N35
- HTC TyTN II Review - User Reviews
- Car Camera Captures Culprits
- Motorola ROKR E1: Now playing...your music
- Samsung L770 Stylish Mid-Range Mobile Phone...
- Samsung Mobile Charging Station
- Innovative Flash Light
- Latest & Greatest Mobile Phones --------...
- E Ink Displays Used in Phones
- iHome ZN9 Stereo Alarm for Zunes