The tree called "General Sherman" is not only the biggest giant sequoia , but it is also the biggest tree in the world . He is 83.8 m (274.9 feet) tall, his girth at breast height is 24,10 m (79 feet) (near the ground it is 31,3 m or 102,6 feet). The width of the crown is 33 m, and the first branch starts only at 40 m or 130 feet!
View more random threads:
- knowledge shapes your personality in the...
- How to Made Brick By Brick!!
- Dr Atta-ur-Rahman confers degrees upon 999...
- Definition of Man's Best Friend
- Useful driving tips
- This is Real Talent
- Famous Scientists As Children
- UOWD Undergraduate Orientation - Autumn 2012
- World Largest Open Pit Diamond Mine - Russia