Zero Cell Phone Case
The Zero cell phone case is made from recycled tire tubes, which is a good thing since the Japanese do consume a fair number of electronics throughout their lifetime, and they could certainly play a big role in keeping the environment clean by relying on recycled products. These Zero cell phone cases are spiffy looking, and are available from Strapya World. Of course, you can still see where the case originated from as some of them still sport lettering such as "Yokohama" which saw better days. Ah well, at least these recycled tires don't have to put up with roadkill anymore, but will just have to be content with sitting in a handbag or hanging off from a belt.
View more random threads:
- Need solution to unlock a mobile
- Onkyo MHP-UW2 iPod Wireless Headphones
- LG LCD Monitors are Rugged
- Sony Ericsson K770 Cyber-shot hits on
- What wheels to get
- Rubber Mobile Phone Made To Comically Poke...
- HP xw4550 Workstation
- Transparent Rollable Keyboard
- Bomb-defusing Robot
- Spyware Detected on Your Computer and How to...