As computing moves from our desktops to our phones, we look into the future to see how technology will become increasingly ingrained in our movements and our active lives. From the Nike Fuelband to Google Glass, consumers are already seeing hints of the future of wearable devices. They have the possibility to make us more knowledgeable about ourselves and our surroundings, and connect us with each other in an uninterrupted, more intimate way. From DIY wearables to high-tech sensors and smart fabrics, the years ahead will show how integrated technology can impact our lives for the better.
View more random threads:
- Sony Ericsson G705 Phone
- USB Webmail Notifier
- Nokia N96 vs iPhone 3G
- Nokia's "Beautiful to use" 6600 slide, fold...
- Honda Walking Assist Device
- Remock Lockey Sounds Weird But Works
- Vertu Ascent Ti Collection
- Samsung t819 hits T-Mobile with 1700Mhz 3G
- Sony Ericsson F305 with Motion Gaming
- OTOY Server-Side 3D Rendering is Taking the...