Pullout interface. Alexey Chugunnikov has creatively designed the Rollerphone concept. It is a wearable cell phone that looks like a wristwatch. What makes the Rollerphone special is that it has a retractable transparent screen at the base. The gadget features a media center, allowing you to watch videos, chat online, play games, read e-books and listen to music.
View more random threads:
- T88 Dual SIM Mobile Phone with Built in TV
- Sony Ericsson W890 SIM Free Released -...
- HP Pavilion dv5z Notebook Released
- HTC Touch Diamond Comes In White
- TomTom Software for the iPhone
- Get Your G1 Earlier Than The Rest At San...
- Mice to herald RSI
- Thinkware iNAVI K2 gets cheaper
- Famiclone Jammed into NES Controller
- FCC Gets Sony Ericsson C905