Most people on a gap year are content with just seeing the world. And not to try and change it. But on her return, Maggie decided to start a home in Nepal with the aim to sustain and improve the quality of life for children of Nepal. Her next big goal is to to build a school for the children.
She has since started her foundation called BlinkNow Foundation to share her ideas with other young people. Maggie won The prestigious Do Something award in America for all that she has done so far.
View more random threads:
- Plus-size? More Like My Size | Ashley Graham
- Megastructures: Rio Antirio bridge
- Fire Jumping Festival
- Tina Fey On Sarah Palin Impression!
- Wanted (hindi Movie ) Part 4 of 15
- National Geographic Live! - Jewel of Namibia
- The Most Boring, Useless Facts You'll Never...
- Madinat Jumeirah - The Arabian Resort of...
- The Fall (Aurora Timelapse)
- Just For Laughs - Fruit of the bottom