Originally from the D.C. beltway area of Maryland, Evan Kafka is a New York City photographer who has something most artists aim for: his own signature style. You may like it, you may not, but clients such as the Brooklyn Academy of Music, Verizon, MetLife, MasterCard, Kiplinger’s, Forbes, Fortune, and many others love it and hire him regularly.A one minute Teaser Video for the interview with Evan Kafka, a photographer, by James Worrell.
View more random threads:
- Larry King Interview with Iran's President...
- stranger in moscow-michael jackson one of...
- Leon, 5 Years Old and Morbidly Obese
- Season Five: Bloopers
- The Hunt: Polar Bear
- Nurturing Creativity
- Don't BUY Freedom 251 | Could be a SCAM
- This Short Film Will Make You Speechless
- funny video( beach accidents)
- Amul's 'utterly butterly' girl: 50 years of...