Ripple Faucet Stronger Visual Relationship - Human and Water
The Ripple Faucet is an idea to make a stronger visual relationship between human and water. On top of the faucet surface sits a metal ball and some electromagnetic sensors detects the ballís position.
To control the water preasure you need to move the ball in or out from the centre and moving it around control the temperature.
The surface will become red or blue depending on how hot or cold itís the water.
View more random threads:
- HTC Touch Cloned With HB 778
- Nokia N93i (Dream phone)
- Zune Contact Concept
- Sky IM-U300K Arrives in Korea
- USB Retro Vacum Cleaner
- Vodafone Offers Books On Mobile Service
- E-series with Nokia E66 and E71
- Rumor: iPod Touch to get 64GB, GPS?
- Soak in The Water with Waterproof Concept PC
- Cowon iAudio P5 Portable Media Player