T-Mobile Gets Motorola ROKR E8
The Motorola ROKR E8 will be made available to T-Mobile subscribers come July 7th, retailing for $199.99 with a 2-year service plan. This flagship device might come with a whole lot of cool bells and whistles, but I don't think it will do anything to spark off a Moto-frenzy anytime soon. While it will probably be able to make enough money to recoup the investment and development costs of the handset, it won't be the definitive product that will help turn Motorola as a company around. For the interested, here are the features and specifications :-
* 2" 320 x 240 display
* Touch-sensitive scroll arc
* 2GB internal memory
* microSD memory card slot
* Supports WMA, AAC, AAC+, MP3, WAV, and RealAudio files
* Bluetooth connectivity
* Integrated FM radio
* 2 megapixel camera
* Built-in FM radio, Web browser
* CrystalTalk noise-reduction technology
Anyone spot the missing feature? Yes, I'm talking about the customary 3G connection that any phone worth its salt should have these days.
View more random threads:
- Leica Noctilux Lens
- SwissMemory Laser Pocket Knife
- E-matic EM324CAMP MP3 Player
- OWC Updates Mercury Elite-AL Pro
- Windows Xp Secret Codes Part-1
- Samsung i8510 Smartphone Unveiled
- Muso Brings Voice Commands To The iPod
- Samsung Omnia probably available on Verizon...
- Robot Helps Park Car
- 99 Commands the Windows XP Command prompt...