Module Projects from Cell Phone
Korea Electronics Technology Institute (KETI) has successfully developed an Eye Glass Display (EGD) module which is able to throw a 60" virtual image connected to a mobile device as small as a cell phone. This EGD module accepts signals such as S-Vidoe, composite, component, and analog RGB signal from compatible external mobile devices, featuring a controller which is able to realize 3D images. Tipping the scales at a mere 110 grams and the ability to project at 60", I can't wait for this technology to go mainstream.
View more random threads:
- Motorola Industrial PDA Hits The Market
- Samsung E200 Eco has a corn-based shell
- Awareness- New FRAUD strategies
- Mitashi Likes to Keep Things Simple -...
- Digital Camcorder, 10M Pixel, 2.0inch TFT.,...
- Chinese Mobile Phone V323
- Canon Intros 2 New Selphy Printers
- Acer N35
- Sprint launches the HTC Touch Pro
- 3D Animation is a better method in teaching...