Dual Screen eBook in the Works
Ah, finally the day has come where e-book readers resemble the traditional tome more and more, this time with a dual screen display for a more natural reading feel to it. This prototype functions like a normal book, and you can fold it back into a single-page version if you decide to conserve battery life, or choose to separate the pages so that you can share whatever you're reading with another reader on the other side. It would be interesting to see just how long the battery life is on something like this. No idea on when the prototype will be turned into a mass manufactured device though.
View more random threads:
- Planar Viper DLP Projector
- Excellent idea
- Sharp Solar Power TV - Bright Entertainment...
- Sony ICF-CD3iP iPod/iPhone Radio Clock
- Solar-powered PowerPlus Toucan
- Toshiba Portege R600 ultralight laptop
- Top 5 Business Phones - Growing in Popularity
- GSM phone watch mobile phones
- Samsung SC-MX20 Digital Compact Camcorder -...
- Sony Ericsson P905 Concept