Pantech IM-R300 Full Touchscreen 3G-Capable Phone
The Pantech IM-R300 is a new full touchscreen 3G-capable phone released for the Korean market. This slick and multifunctional handset measures 51x102x13.9mm and has a weight of 111 grammes.
* GSM/WCDMA/HSDPA support;
* 2.6” WQVGA LCD screen (400x240);
* 2Mpix camera;
* Media playback;
* 260MB of internal Memory;
* microSD slot;
* DMB TV tuner;
* eWallet functions and payment.
Currently available only on Korea's SKY network. The price is unknown yet.
View more random threads:
- Zotac GeForce 9800 GTX+ Series Graphc Cards...
- Motorola H270 And H390 Bluetooth Headsets
- China - made cellular mobile phones
- Boombox Skin For The iPhone
- New Colors of Panasonic: HDC-SD9 And HDC-HS9...
- Motorola MOTO VE240 Hits The US
- Transparent Rollable Keyboard
- Famiclone Jammed into NES Controller
- AMEX DIGITAL: Portable Super Multi Drive for...
- New Macbook Pro Announced! Two NVIDIA GPUs,...