Concept CellPhone: Interaction is Made Through a Touchscreen
Designed by Pei-Hua Hang, the phone’s name comes from the fact that this concept no longer uses an LCD as viewfinder for the digital camera, instead it uses a transparent frame. And of course, interaction is made through a touchscreen.
View more random threads:
- Personal Solar Fan For Caps
- HTC Advantage X7510
- DSvision Service Launches
- Sony Ericsson's W910............Best Handset...
- ChitterChatter Phone For Seniors
- HTC Touch Dual Mobile Phone - Specs - Review...
- ViewSonic VX2265wm Prototype LCD Monitor
- Nokia 5310 XpressMusic Mobile Phone -...
- Samsung G600 Belle is Fit for the Ladies
- Samsung Pixon Sold As T929 Leica