This was filmed between 4th and 11th April 2011. I had the pleasure of visiting El Teide.
Spain´s highest mountain @(3718m) is one of the best places in the world to photograph the stars and is also the location of Teide Observatories, considered to be one of the world´s best observatories.
The goal was to capture the beautiful Milky Way galaxy along with one of the most amazing mountains I know El Teide. I have to say this was one of the most exhausting trips I have done. There was a lot of hiking at high altitudes and probably less than 10 hours of sleep in total for the whole week. Having been here 10-11 times before I had a long list of must-see locations I wanted to capture for this movie, but I am still not 100% used to carrying around so much gear required for time-lapse movies.
View more random threads:
- Heavy rain in Colombo. Sri Lanka Parliament...
- Beware of 3 Types of Friends
- Adventurous Indians
- A fearful fight - Red Fox vs Badger in...
- Train Crash
- 2015 Cadillac Elmiraj Presentation - 2014...
- Every Little Bit Counts
- Sanam Jung's Wedding Ceremony
- "The Fastest Way To Build...
- loose talk bushra ansari (teacher) 1 of 2