Signature PC From Ego LifeStyel - Fashion PC Award Winner
One of the winner of Microsoft’s Fashion PC Award is the Signature PC from Ego Lifestyle, the creator of a luxury notebook collection called Ego Diamond.
It is a limited edition consisting of high-class notebook designs featuring rounded margins, precious diamonds encrusted in white gold and platinum. If you have some ideas you can discuss with specialized designers from Ego to create tailor-made notebooks.
Ego Diamond notebooks sport changeable handmade decorative leather skins, chrome carrying handle, high-quality high gloss piano black interior, high gloss chrome outer frame, 2 sliding doors hiding the connectors, 12 direct access keys, stereo microphone, built-in web camera, bass reflex sound system with 4 integrated speakers, AMD Turion 64 processor technology, Windows Vista Ultimate operating system pre-installed, Bluetooth, 3-hour battery life, voice recognition, and a 12.1-inch wide anti-reflected display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
They have a starting price of $10,900 and are available in selected markets worldwide.
View more random threads:
- AT&T Navigator Service goes Global
- Logitech Pure-Fi Anytime Fancy iPod-powered...
- USB Webmail Notifier
- Windows Xp Secret Codes Part-1
- Motorola i580 Review, Specs and Pictures
- LG KC780 Portrait Phone Is Official
- Kf510 by LG Now on Virgin Mobile - LG KF510...
- Sato USB Flash Drive
- OCZ Behemoth Mouse Pad Is Big
- Seitz Roundshot VR Drive Panoramic Set