Nvidia has announced the launch of Tegra family of processors which are smaller than a US Dime and has been designed from the ground up to enable rich visual PC experience to a new generation of mobile devices.
The Tegra 650 processor is the second product in the Tegra line, the first one being the Nvidia Tegra APX 2500 processor, enabling the next generation of Windows Mobile smart-phones. The Nvidia Tegra products is expected to reach the consumers in the end of the year. Tegra is a heterogeneous processor architecture with multiple processors. There is an 800 Mhz ARM CPU, a HD video processor, an imaging processor, an audio processor and a low power Geforce GPU. With this architectures, the processors can achieve up-to 10 times the power efficiency of existing products in battery operated computer systems.
This definitely seem like a great innovation in mobile computing market. What do you guys think about this?
View more random threads:
- Chinese Mobile Phone V323
- Sony Ericsson's W910............Best Handset...
- Nokia 8800 Carbon Arte Premium Mobile Phone:...
- Sony Ericsson Rika Announcement Planned?
- Best PC007 Is No James Bond
- LG Prada II Specifications Leaked
- Nokia Works On Wahoo Phone
- Huawei M328 revealed by FCC
- SoftBank 930SH Tri-Band GSM Handset - 8MP...
- Sony Ericsson K770 Cyber-shot hits on