Now here is a gadget that is very delicate and looks quite Geeky and cool. Presenting the No-Key Keyboard which looks shiny with its glass surface.
This fine gadget is a creation of Kong Fanwen. It even lights up through the same glass material. The keyboard is QWERTY and is very flat, resembling a thin sheet of ice. It is made up of camera and lightning and uses the latest motion capture technology. Though it looks cool, it will require a lot of care and delicacy while handling.
It has advantages over hard keyboards such no risk of Carpal-Tunnel Syndrome and no slipping of hand while typing. However, it is still in conceptual stage and there is no details about its pricing and availability.
View more random threads:
- Samsung Rugby From AT&T
- Mobiado LuXurY Phone 105 ZAF - Modern...
- Ratoc RAL-AMP01 Wireless Audio Amplifier
- Jean Phones II - Levis Red Tab Mobile
- Canova Dual Touch Screen Laptop - The...
- Nokia 6210 Navigator: Navigate To India - A...
- Nightmare Before Xmas Mobile Light
- Slacker G2 Personal Radio Player
- Samsung Omnia Heads For South America
- AOC 2230Fh LCD Monitor