How To Download an App from Google Play Store On Your Android Device
In order to download an app from Google Play Store, you must have an Gmail account that will be used on play store app. However, In this post I shall tell you about downloading app on your android device. For example, I shall download the “Quran Android App on my android phone.
1. First of all go to the Google Play Store App and open the play store app. This app would be pre-installed in your android device.
2. After opening the play store app ( if your gmail account is registered with play store app). Then this screen will appear. (If your account is not registered with play store app, you must register it. Its easy, only have to give email and password).
3. At play store you can choose between different categories under categories tab.
4. There is also a tab of “Top Free” apps . Here you can find all the free apps of highest rating. These can be old as well as new.
5. There’s also a “Top New Free”. Here you can find new apps which are of highest rating.
6. Now I should get to the point. To find an app, you can use search option. You can use keywords or any thing related to the app. For example ; for downloading Quran android app, I shall search for “Quran android” in the search box.
7. Now click on the app in search results and then click on “Install” and then click on “Accept & Download” Tab and wait till the app is downloaded and installed on your android device.
You can find your newly installed app in your “Menu” tab in your android device
View more random threads: