NEC does 8x Blu-ray Burners
NEC has successfully developed a technology to develop 8x Blu-ray burners, bringing it up a notch compared to current NEC drives that hit a maximum burn speed of 5x where Blu-ray is concerned. Samples are already being set out to manufacturers, and this technology apparently brings together a digital signal processor with an analog one. The combination of circuits which were normally housed separatedly makes the new system-on-chip up to 20% smaller, sipping just 1.8W of power in the process. Well, for those who ain't interested in recording but just Blu-ray playback, NEC has rolled out a cheaper version without Blu-ray recording capability as well.
View more random threads:
- Lesson # 46 The Insert Picture Arrange...
- [TRY IT]USB Autorun
- Remove Ads from uTorrent
- Lesson # 12 The Indent or Cell Margin...
- Oracle ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning...
- R u not able to sleep bcoz of mosquitoes?
- Turn autocomplete off in IE
- Hw to setup a new sys from a scratch??
- Plzzz help me